Sunday, May 1, 2011

COLLABORATIONS!!!

I have been working on two AMAZING collaborations!

The first is for Poets & Artists Magazine! published by Didi Menendez. I have been working with Artist, Karen Kaapcke from New York City on the Self Portrait theme.  Her art, my poem.  Please look for this issue on line and in print by July 2011.  I am thrilled to have been asked to be part of this very special project.

My second collaboration is a poem, with non other than, xTx, the poem will be in Issue 13 of >kill author and it is AMAZING!  This was a unique collab. in that we passed a document between us via e-mail, and each wrote two lines, till we had a great poem completed.  A truly wonderful opportunity to work with this amazing writer!
This was a very unique experience and we are hoping to have a recording up with our poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment